Saturday, September 1, 2018

Too Cute To Spook

September is here!  I must admit, the next several months are my favorite crafting months!!  Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...I love it all :)  How about you?  Here's something to get you started - the new Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge!  This month's theme:  Fall/Halloween


Check out all the details on the Reverse Confetti blog and click on  The Play To Win button.  There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of the monthly challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.

 
 For my card, I started by creating a watercolor background. I cut Midnight cardstock using the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts for the outside frame and the Web Tag Layer Confetti Cuts for the center of my card; layering a pattern design from the Fright Night paper pad.  These adorable images are from the Too Cute To Spook stamp set and coordinating dies.  To finish, I added the 'happy halloween' sentiment from the Haunt It stamp set.



2 comments: