Saturday, September 1, 2018

Fall-ing for Lattes

 
Happy September!!  Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café…I’m so glad to see you again!



Fall can come anytime now!  The 90 degree weather with 90% humidity has been rather uncomfortable and, honestly, I'm still drinking more iced coffee than lattes.  But I know it's only a matter of time when the leaves will change, cooler temps will arrive and I’ll be enjoying an Eggnog Latte!

For my card, I began with the Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp set.  OMG, I just love this set!   Then I stamped, die cut and colored the latte cup from Fun Stampers Journey Coffee Helps. The words were cut from gold cardstock using STAMPlorations “Thanks a Latte” word phrase die.


Hope you have a lovely Saturday and I'll see you again next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment