Saturday, September 15, 2018

Latte Pumpkin Patch




Happy Saturday and welcome to the cafe -- I'm so glad you stopped by!



What could be better than a Latte Pumpkin Patch on a beautiful fall day?!  Maybe a bonfire and cozy blanket to wrap up in...while enjoying a yummy pumpkin latte (or eggnog latte, my personal favorite!)


For my card, I sponged some Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink on the top base then layered a strip of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Fall.   All the images and leaves are from Lawn Fawn:

So Thankful (pumpkins)
Love You A Latte (coffee cup)

And the cute sentiment is from Newton's Nook Autumn Newton stamp set.



1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I came here from the Paper Sweeties hop expecting to see some school pages and scrolled through and didn't see any. I thought I commented on one yesterday...do you have more than one blog? As long as I'm here, I love this card, so colorful. I always enjoy seeing your projects, they are very inspiring and great layouts. We currently have school days at Double Trouble and sure wish you would join us if you have them hidden somewhere.

    ReplyDelete