Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Let's Do Coffee

 
Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café feature on the CoffeeLoving Cardmakers Blog – I’m so glad you stopped by!


Making time to have a cup of coffee or share a meal with friends during this time of year can be a challenge.  I’m blessed to have three very close friends and cherish any time we get to meet up.  We have to be intentional about getting together regularly so before we say ‘good bye’ after being together, we schedule the next get together!   I hope you can find the time to spend with friends during this busy holiday season :)


 
For my card, I created a background with some distressed oxide inks (love ‘em!)  I used a new set I got from Honey Bee stamps – Tea Time; which works for coffee projects, too!  I paper pieced the images and added the fun sentiments from the set.



No comments:

Post a Comment