Monday, March 27, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #241 - Color

 I think Spring is really trying to get here, but I still have Christmas in my heart!  Welcome to this week's Merry Monday Christmas card challenge!  Deanne has a wonderful challenge for us: Create a Christmas card using red, green and white -- easy peasy, right?!

 

 For my card, I blended some Distress Oxide Ink for the background and used this darling WPlus9 image Holiday Hugs - just makes me feel "warm" all over!


 Be sure to check out the fabulous projects the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!



 So excited to see YOUR fabulous creation in the gallery!

 

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, Kathy, and I love how you colored it!! The snowflake adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your card is so sweet and adorable. Love it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kathy, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card Kathy and I love the adorable image you used! Beautifully colored and love the background with the oxide ink too! Hope you're having a fabulous week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable Kathy, love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!! This is adorable! Love these two hugging!!

    ReplyDelete