Monday, March 27, 2017

Smile In A Cup

 There is certainly something special in the day's first sip of coffee...it makes me smile!  Another thing that's makes me smile is that the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop is still going on - yay!


For my card, I started with this wonderful Cream & Sugar pattern paper from Doodlebug (6x6 pad).  They must have known it was Coffee Lovers Bloghop time :)  

 

 I stamped and paper pieced the cups from The Greeting Farm Perk Up set and this little cutie is also from The Greeting Farm: Mini Remix Brew-tiful.


15 comments:

  1. Very cute designer paper - I think I "need" to look into that Greeting Farm coffee stamp set, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again, Kathy. This is adorable!!
    Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the darling image and sentiment!!Absolutely DARLING!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just too cute! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, I love your style! Always puts a smile on my face to see your designs. Just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, your cards always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, I don't know how you do it! Not only am I impressed with the number of cards you have, but the fact that each one is absolutely amazing! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is just perfection! Absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful little girl and great coffee images. Love the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete