Saturday, January 21, 2017

Coffee, Craft, Repeat

Horray for Saturdays!  So glad you could take a few minutes of your Saturday to stop by my Saturday Coffee Cafe.  

This Saturday is a bit extra special for me.  I've been traveling for work for the past few weeks since January 1st and this is the first day I've been able to be in my craft room!  Today is all about Coffee, Craft, Repeat!!


For my card today, I started with Create a Smile Lots of Mugs stencil (which I was so glad to have found because it was sold out everywhere I looked!) and spritzed with shimmer mists.  The mug is from Mint Owl Studio Coffee Crazeset (love this set!) and the circle die behind the mug is from My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Frames die setAnd that wonderful sentiment is from Altenew Coffee Ring stamp set :)
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment