Sunday, May 15, 2016

Strawberry Fields


 There's almost nothing better than fresh berries, especially strawberries!  The grocery had them on sale this week and we've been enjoying their juicy goodness -- anticipating more to come as the summer gets closer!

For my card, I used two new dies from Impression Obsession (strawberries/flower/leaves and the carton) - too fun!  The sentiment is one from Papertrey Ink.  I've had this paper in my stash (glad I horded this one because it goes nicely with these dies I think :)!
 

 Thanks to these challenges...









 

5 comments:

  1. I agree, Kathy. The paper is perfect for this project. It complements your focal image without overwhelming it. Love this gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Strawberry challenge! :)

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - so bright and cheerful! Love strawberries :) Thanks for playing along the CDD Foodie Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 2, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely awesome!! I love everything about it :-) Thanks for linking it up with CDD's "Foodie" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! I love all the bright colors! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete