Tuesday, September 10, 2024

STAMPtember THIS CALLS FOR CONFETTI Exclusive!!

Yippee!!  Today's exclusive STAMPtember set is from THIS CALLS FOR CONFETTI!!  We're thrilled to be collaborating with Simon Says Stamp to bring you:  UNBELIEVABLY BIGFOOT

For my card, I created a nighttime Distress Oxide background using the moon and trees from the Unbelievably Bigfoot set.  I combined This Calls For Confetti Forest Landscape Metal Craft Die Add-on set to build out the 'forest'.

I stamped Big Foot - and the feet with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain and wet it a bit with a water brush. Then I added the sentiments -- there's several FUN ones in the set.


 

Be sure to grab this set (also available with coordinating dies) soon as this exclusive set will go quickly and will be gone forever!

 


1 comment: