Saturday, January 13, 2024

Saturday Coffee Cafe - It's All About The Coffee

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe!  I'm so happy to decided to stop in to see what's brewin'...

 

There doesn't seem to be a coffee-themed craft item that I can pass up and then there are those that actually cause a caffeinated rush :)   These NEW coffee-themed goodies from This Calls For Confetti (TCFC) are so amazing and I couldn't wait to create with them!

I love this Coffee Time A2 Cover Plate Die!  I've used it in two different ways - this first one, I cut out a bronze shimmer cardstock with the die, layered the back side with acetate, lined the edge with foam strips then sprinkled in a few This Calls For Confetti sequins/embellishments (Metallic Chocolate, Dusty Gold and Freshly Ground) enclosed the shaker card with a dark brown cardstock.


Using the same die, for this card I cut out white cardstock. I then added spritzed distress oxide inks and used the cut-out pieces from my first card to paper piece.  On the bottom strip, I added the sentiment using gold foil rub ons from This Calls For Confetti.

 The new Daily Grind 6x6 Paper Pad is GORGEOUS!!  A wonderful mix of patterns and fabulous cafe scenes like the one on my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment