Friday, May 26, 2023

Make A Splash!

 

The Pink & Main NEW RELEASE is certainly making a splash with all the adorable new stamps, dies and FOILING products!


For my first card, I took Sunny Sky Cardstock and cut it with a Stitched Rectangle Set 1 die. Using a solid Toner Sheet and Lots of Love Teal CheerFoil, I created a foiled sheet then cut out squares using a Layered Square die. I arranged the foiled squares onto the base then adhered them.

I cut vellum with a Stitched Circle Die for a backdrop to this super cute image and sentiment from the new, Stamp/Die of the Month: Summer Penguin stamp set and coordinating dies.


For my next card, I used a Rough Waters Foilable Panel with Lots of Love Teal CheerFoil and ran it through the Mini Minc Foiling Machine to create a pretty, shimmery background. I cut green cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Set 1 die for the backdrop to this super cute image from the May Pup stamp set with coordinating die.

(Psst....today 5/26 the LAST DAY to get this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order or get BOTH the STAMP and DIE with a $75 purchase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment