Friday, March 17, 2023

It's Release Day...Let's Celebrate!!

 

There is SO MUCH to celebrate with Pink & Main's new release that's available today!! Exciting stamps, dies, stencils and more! Today I'm sharing three projects featuring many of the new goodies...


For my first card, I used the Celebrate/Burst stencil and an Ergonomic Blending Brush to blend inks to create the background. I then used the Make A Wish dies (which has a coordinating stamp set) to create the ice cream cone; using Monarch Sparkling Flock for the ice cream scoop and Shiny Penny Embossing Powder for the topping then cut gold shiny cardstock with the confetti die to 'sprinkle' around the card.


Every party needs a party hat! I blended a rainbow of inks using the Celebrate/Burst stencil and an Ergonomic Blending Brush to create the background. The new Party Hat die is super fun and perfect for any celebration! 


For my last card, I again used the Celebrate/Burst stencil and an Ergonomic Blending Brush to create the background. The images and sentiment are from the new Make A Wish stamp set and coordinating dies. To create the cupcake icing, I used the coordinating stamp and heat embossed using Embossing & Watermark Ink Pad, Aquatini Embossing Powder, Bubblegum Embossing Powder and Sour Apple Embossing Powder. The sentiment was stamped onto cardstock cut with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 using Embossing & Watermark Ink Pad then heat embossing with Licorice Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment