Thursday, February 16, 2023

Sneak Peek: Easter's On Its Way!

Just one more sleep until Pink & Main's February Release goes LIVE! Today I'm sharing TWO sneak peeks of some of the newest products!


For my first card, I cut Pebble Cardstock with Stitched Rectangles Set 1 and embossed with the new Cobblestone Embossing Folder. I cut a design from the Year Round Plaid paper pad with one of the Stitched Circles dies for the backdrop. These SUPER CUTE images are from the new Hippity Hoppity stamp set and coordinating dies! I just LOVE this set with these cuddly little bunnies and chicks!

My next card is just FILLED with Easter goodness!  For the background, I cut one of the patterns in the Pumpkin Season paper pad with Stitched Rectangles Set 1. The basket and Easter eggs are from the wonderful new Emboss & Cut Basket Folder which I brushed with some dark brown Distress ink using a Mini Ergonomic Blending Brush. These pretty flowers and sentiment are from the new Easter Joy stamp set and coordinating dies -- a beautiful set!! The sentiment uses ONE of the newest embossing powders!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment