Thursday, February 9, 2023

February Is The Month of Love

 

February is the month of love and Pink & Main's recent release is filled with wonderful goodies to LOVE! 

For my card, I cut Asphalt Cardstock and Ice Rink Cardstock with Stitched Rectangles Set 1. On the white cardstock, I blended Distress Ink using the Woven Stencil and Ergonomic Blending Brushes for the background. These darling images and sentiment are from the new Love Language stamp set and coordinating dies. The sentiment was heat embossed with Golden Palace Embossing Powder onto Asphalt Cardstock cut with one of the Double Stitched Dome dies. To finish, I added a few Sparkle Gems.


Choo choo!! My next card features the new Stamp/Die of the Month: Easter Train!! This adorable set has pulled into the station just in time for creating those Easter cards and other papercraft projects!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment