Thursday, December 8, 2022

Happy New Year!

 

 

We'll be ringing in a new year in a few weeks...get ready to party! Pink & Main's recent release is packed with lots of goodies that will definitely have you celebrating!


For my card, I first layered some gold glitter cardstock from the Metallics Glitter Paper Pad. I then cut Ice Rink cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. After heat embossing the sentiment from the Happy New Year stamp set with Embossing/Watermark Ink Pad and Golden Palace Embossing Powder, I blended the new Barbershop Premium Dye Ink with an Ergonomic Blending Brush then splattered some white ink. I add these darling images from the Party Time stamp set with coordinating dies that I've Copic colored. To finish, I placed a bit of Glitter Enamel Dots.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment