Thursday, July 14, 2022

Something Old, Something New...

 

The title may be a little misleading (bet you thought this post was going to be a wedding post!), but I'm sharing a project featuring products from last month's release and also sharing this month's Stamp/Die of the Month. So - something old, something new - LOL!


For my first card, I cut a pattern from the Sunshine & Smiles paper pad with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies and adhered the cut piece to the card base. I created the 'pool' by cutting oval shapes from a stone colored and light blue cardstock then blended a darker ink on the light blue cardstock with the Curly Waves Stencil. These ADORABLE images are from the Flocks of Love stamp set and coordinating dies. The sentiment from the sent has been heat embossed with Ocean Wave Super Fine Glitter. To finish, I added gems from Cool Jellies Gems.


BEES! BEARS! What could be better?!! The July Stamp/Die of Month is Sweeter Than Honey and it is absolutely DARLING! For my card, I used two patterns from the Black and White Paper Pad (being released tomorrow!!). That's right, the new release goes LIVE tomorrow, so be sure to check out the website for the newest goodies! Psst - it's WAY cool!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment