Thursday, June 23, 2022

By The Seas

 

It's summertime at Pink & Main! The newest release celebrates one of my favorite seasons and makes me want to head to the beach! Today, I'm sharing two cards featuring several fun, new goodies...

 

For my first card, I cut white cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. With the new Bubbles Stencils and Ergonomic Mini Blending Brushes, I blended different colors of ink to create a colorful background. These pretty sea-themed images are from the new Waves of Cheer Stamp Set that I embossed using the Embossing/Watermark Ink Pad and new Glitter Embossing Powders (which are fabulous!!) To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto the card base, diecut and popped up the images - placing them over vellum circles cut with Stitched Circles Dies - and added several embellishments from the Unicorn Pearls Set 2.

 


For my next card, I created a fun shaker! The background was created using the new Wave Stencil and blending dark aqua ink with an Ergonomic Blending Brush. The Stay Cool images are fabulous and they are colored using the coordinating Stay Cool Stencils and applying different colored inks with Ergonomic Mini Blending Brushes.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment