Monday, May 30, 2022

You're My Favorite Flower

 

Wildflowers are wonderfully different from each other, yet create the most beautiful bouquet when gathered together!


1.  For my card, I cut white cardstock and embossed with SpellbindersPlaid Company Embossing Folder and adhered to the card base.

2.  This darling little crate was made cutting dark brown cardstock with HoneyBee Stamps Wooden Crate die.  I just love this little crate which can be filled with all sorts of things!

 

3.  These delightful flowers were created by cutting different colored cardstock from the HoneyBee Stamps Lovely Layers Wildflowers dies.  There are three different flowers, stems, leaves in the die set to create almost limitless flowers and bouquets!

4.  To finish, I added a sentiment strip with a saying from HoneyBee Stamps My Favorite Flower stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment