Saturday, November 20, 2021

With Gratitude

 

I'm so excited and grateful...today is my FIRST Design Team project for Scrapbook Pal!!  I hope you like it!!

Every day is a good day to be thankful!  I wish I were better at telling those close to me how much I appreciate them and am grateful they are in my life.  The sentiments in the new Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline set with coordinating dies are perfect to help me do just that!

Here are to steps I took to create my first card:

1)  I cut kraft cardstock with Honey Bee Blanket Slimline Sentiments die and adhered to the card base.

2) On a cut piece of cardstock (7 7/8” x 2 7/8”), I blended the following Distress Oxide Inks with Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool:  Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn for the grass then adhered the inked up piece to the cardbase.


 
3) I love this Garden Gate Fence die from My Favorite Things!  I cut the fence from white cardstock then cut another fence panel.  I cut this extra fence panel in half and glued these pieces to the ends of the main fence to make it longer.   Using Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Strips, I adhered the fence to the card.


4) These adorable images from My Favorite Things A Very Sweet Somebunny set are copic colored and adhered to the card with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares.


5) The sentiment is from the new Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline set!  I love how perfect the coordinating dies cut out the stamped sentiment.

And now for my second card....

It’s hard to believe it’s almost Thanksgiving!  My head is still hanging on to early fall 😊  I do enjoy Thanksgiving because our family gets together to share a meal,  get caught up with each other and watch some football – and I get to turn on the Christmas lights after dinner!

For my card, here are the steps I took to pull it together:

1)  I cut dark brown cardstock with Honey Bee Blanket Slimline Sentiments die

2) Using the largest sentiment in the new Colorado Craft Company Gratitude Slimline set, I gold heat embossed it onto the brown cardstock piece before adhering the piece to the card base.

3) There are so many fun dies in the Spellbinders Build a Fall Birdhouse set!  I cut the leaves, sunflowers, acorns and pumpkins in a variety of cardstock colors and adhered them to the bottom of the card with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment