Thursday, November 18, 2021

Holiday Cheer

 

It's time to get festive...caffeinated style! Pink & Main is one of the Super Sponsors of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and offering a fabulous prize in the hop! There are so many wonderful coffee/tea/cocoa themed goodies at Pink & Main - the set I used in the above card is just one of them! Hope you'll join in the fun!


For my card, I used the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies to cut red cardstock and a pattern paper from the Pumpkin Season pad and adhered them to the card base. I then cut lime green cardstock with the Notched Corners Dies for the backdrop. These gorgeous images are from the Holiday Mugs set that I copic colored. To finish, I used the "Merry Christmas' words from the Christmas Greetings dies to cut gold paper from the Foil Cardstock pack.


 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the Holiday Mugs set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Kathy! I love this set from Pink & Main!

    ReplyDelete