Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Autumn Greetings

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the cafe!  I'm so glad you decided to stop in today to see what's brewin'...


It's hard to comprehend that it's October already!  Part of it may be because it's still in the high 70's here, not quite sweater weather, but it'll be here soon enough.  My card, however, makes me think of there being a chill in the air and I can almost smell that sweet warm cider!

 

For my card, I used several wonderful items from Reverse Confetti!  The background was created with two of my fave dies: Plaid Lines Small and Plaid Lines Big.  The fun images and greeting are from the new Autumn Apple Cider set!   It may not be coffee in my cup today, but hot cider counts, right?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment