Thursday, September 16, 2021

Holiday Mugs & More!

 

You're not going to believe the AWESOMENESS of the Pink & Main September Release!!! Today I get to share a sneak peek with you of a few NEW items coming on September 20th!


For both of my cards today, I cut black cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 die and layered onto each cardbase. I used the NEW Peppermint Strip Stencil with colored pastes to create the backdrops.


I LOVE the NEW Holiday Mugs stamps with coordinating dies!! This perfect sentiment from the set also has a coordinating die - how great is that?! The glittery backdrop on each card was created using the NEW Dome Dies and Fall Glitter Paper. To finish, I added a bit of bling from the Sparkle Gems collection.


 BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...I've got MORE to share!


Today it was 80 degrees here, but it was frosty in my craft room! For my card, I cut white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. I then used light lilac ink with the NEW Blizzard Stencil and Ergonomic Blending Brush. The NEW Snowflake Layer Dies is so gorgeous and I can't wait to use it with tons of other color combinations! To finish, I added the word dies using the NEW Merry Christmas & Seasons Greetings Dies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment