Wednesday, April 21, 2021

With Gratitude

There are so many things to be grateful for - both big and small - even with all the craziness in our world .  Hearing birdsong, feeling the warmth of the sun, or  chatting with a friend brings joy to my soul.

I'm also very grateful to have been part of the Reverse Confetti design team for the past 4 years.  It has been one of my greatest experiences!  I've been inspired by amazing designers, worked with incredible products developed by Jen DelMuro and got to share my creations with all of you!  While I'm stepping down from the team, I'll always be a huge Reverse Confetti fan and I'm sure we'll still see each other around the crafting world!

 

For my card, I layered the card base with a design from the Cue The Confetti paper pad. I cut two pieces of Premier Polar White cardstock with the new Above The Clouds Cover Panel.  With one cut piece, I cut off the clouds and added it to the back of the other cut piece, brushed the ends with ink and then adhered to the card base.  I cut Mist cardstock using the All Framed Up Die and adhered the frame over the Above The Clouds Cover Panel

The beautiful image is from the Stained Glass Butterflies set with coordinating dies and I copic colored the image to coordinate with the pattern paper.  To finish, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Mixed Messages stamp set and added a few clear sequins.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and gorgeous colors. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and we're going to miss you Kathy!!!!

    ReplyDelete