Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Cafe Colorized

 

 

Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe - I'm so glad you decided to stop in!!  Grab a cup of your favorite caffeinated beverage and come see what's brewin' today.


You've heard the saying "A day without coffee is...just kidding, I have no idea".  That definitely describes me.  I'm a coffee (sometimes tea) drinker from the time I wake up til I go the bed - seriously!  My card today is filled with coffee/tea goodness using a die set I just got and was so excited to play with.

 


My card features the new Sizzix Cafe Colorized Thinlits by Tim Holtz.  I love to paper piece and these dies were so fun to put together even though I'm still learning how to use these!  I'm looking forward to playing with different colors/shades -- so you'll be seeing more projects from me using this set in the future!  The wonderful words with shadows are from the Honey Bee Perfect Blend die set.  To finish, I added these awesome bean embellishments from Kat Scrappiness.


 

1 comment: