Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hugs, Smiles & Rainbows

  

Can you ever have too many hugs, smiles and rainbows in your life?!  I know I need lots!  My shaker card has an explosion of color, fun and cuteness that I hope will brighten someone's day!

 
To create the shaker, I cut Midnight cardstock with the Stitched Note Frames Confetti Cuts and used the outer die cut for the frame.  I adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the frame, lined the frame with double-sided adhesive foam and sprinkled in the embellishment pieces. I cut Cloud White cardstock with the Pointed Cover Panel and used this piece to enclose the shaker/frame before adhering the entire shaker element to the card base.

These adorable mice from the Huggables stamp set and coordinating dies are popping out of the Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is one from the This Says It All stamp set and has been stamped on one of the Three Tags Confetti Cuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment