Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hello, Beautiful

  

I'm ready for Spring already. It doesn't take much since I'm not a winter person at all. Once the holidays are over, it can get warm as far as I'm concerned - LOL.
 
 

For my card, I cut a very shiny gold cardstock using one of the Stitched Slimline dies and adhered to the card base. I cut a piece of white cardstock with the Beautiful Slimline dies and blended a pale coral ink at the corners using the Petite Petals Stencil and Ergonomic Blending Brush.
 
Aren't these new Cherry Blossom images gorgeous?! I love the bold florals and larger size that's perfect for slimlines! I gold embossed the image then colored in with Copics; adding a small, black glittery embellishment in the center of the flowers. To finish, I cut the words included with the Beautiful Slimline dies from black cardstock and added a few highlights with a white pen. For the shadow part, I used vellum.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring of the flowers and I love how you accented the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete