Friday, January 22, 2021

Lots of Lovin' with Divinity Designs

 

 The January Divinity Designs Release is really beautiful!  And while my projects are Valentine's Day themed, these lovely products can really be used for so many other occasions such as weddings, showers, friendship, anniversaries, etc.

For my first card (this is one of my faves - if it's ok to say that!), I used these products:
 
 
 
And what can be cuter than a box full of love?!


This sweet box actually folds flat and will fit in a regular A2 envelope!  The hearts are 'propped' up with acetate strips so they look like they are floating :)

I used the following products for this box of love:

 


2 comments:

  1. Your Valentines are gorgeous. Your work is always spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Verna! Your kind, sweet comments always mean so much to me!!

      Delete