Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy Birthday Slimline

 

Happy New Year!  Our family has 5 birthdays to celebrate in January so I really needed to pull together some birthday cards!

For my card, I cut light aqua cardstock using one of the Layered Slimline Dies and adhered to the card base.  Using the new Plaid Slimline Die to cut lime green cardstock (LOVE this new slimline!)  I then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Slimline Sayings set, onto white cardstock and cut with one of the Stitched Slimline Dies; also cutting black cardstock for the layer.  To finish, I used one of the floral images in the Tall Flowers set, copic colored, then split the bouquet to place the flowers on the corners of the sentiment.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of dies and stamps. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are colored so beautifully! I really like the contrast of the panel colors and the roses!

    ReplyDelete