Thursday, December 17, 2020

Sweet Christmas Gift Bags

 

 

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is wrap gifts!!  It doesn't matter what the gift is...big or small...fun wrapping makes the gift just that more special!


I created these cute little gift bags that are super easy to make by taking two square pieces of pattern paper or cardstock, score each side and cut out two corners.  Fold the top forward and the bottom/sides towards the back then glue the two pieces together which forms a box.  Add a paper or ribbon handle and voila!


 

For the first box, I used one 4x4 square of pattern paper from Winter Solstice and one of Aqua cardstock (for the back); scoring 1/2" all around.  I cut a strip of Salsa cardstock for the handle and glued it to the insides of the box.  To decorate the front, I cut Iced Aqua cardstock with the Fa La La Circle die and placed these adorable images from the Deerly set.


I made the second box a little bigger using a piece of 6x6 pattern paper from Sweet Stripes paper pad and one of Salsa cardstock; scoring 1" around.  For the backdrop, I used the Stitched Squares dies cutting the frame part from shiny gold cardstock and then Midnight cardstock for the center.  The sweet deer and star banner are from the Deerly set; the tree is from Home For The Holidays. I used a tinsel wire ribbon for the handle.

 

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!! 

 

1 comment: