Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - It's The Little Things

 
 
Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!  I'm so happy you decided to stop in today to see what's brewing!



This has certainly been "a year".  Thank goodness I can still find joy in cardmaking, coloring and coffee - simple, ordinary things that help me escape from the craziness for a bit!


For my card, I used a couple of pattern papers for layering.  This fab image and sentiment are from Unity Stamps Brystl Girl set designed by Angie Blom.  I don't have very many Unity stamps, but I do love their images - especially Angie's designs!  Simple card, yet I enjoyed the time coloring the image while sipping on my own cup of java!

  


 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!
    I agree with finding joy in the
    simple things! We are getting super busy
    at my work with a computer software system
    integration & I find myself wanting even more to
    go into my craft room and do anything-stamp, die cut, color-just something to get my brain reset.

    ReplyDelete