Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Reverse Confetti December Stock Your Stash Challenge

 

Anytime is the perfect time to say Thank You!  There are many people who touch my life in both big and small ways, but I fall short in showing how thankful I am.  This month's Stock Your Stash Challenge theme - Thank You - has motivated me to create those Thank You cards...and actually send them!


There will be a new Stock Your Stash challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month. The SYS link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 28th of the month. Click the "Play To Win" button on our sidebar to go current link list post.
 
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though! You may enter as many times as you wish.
 
Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.
There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.
 

 

For my card, I cut Premier Polar White cardstock using the Stitched Bursts Cover and adhered to the card base.  The darling images are from the Snow Bunnies stamp set and coordinating dies.  I then used the Thank You stamp set and coordinating die - cutting the shadow with Iced Aqua cardstock and stamping the "thank you" with Brick ink before cutting with the Thank You die.  I white embossed one of the sentiments from the set on Midnight cardstock.  To finish, I added some sparkly enamel dots.
 


Looking forward to seeing YOUR beautiful creation in this month's Stock Your Stash Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment