Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy Birthday Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

 

It's a celebration!  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps turns 13 this month!!  In honor of this fabulous milestone, I'll be featuring some of my favorite Sweet 'n Sassy stamps all through November!

For my card today, I chose two patterns from the Echo Park Christmas Delivery collection and layered them on red cardstock and adhered to the card base.  I used the tree rings image from the Wood Backgrounds set for the backdrop to these beautiful images from the Winter Birds stamp set.  To finish, I added one of the sentiments from the Holiday Greetings set.

Be sure to follow Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps via blog, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest so you won't miss any creative projects...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment