Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Under the Mistletoe

The new Pink & Main release has SO many wonderful goodies to make your spirits bright!

For my slimline card, I used one of the Stitched Slimline dies to cut black cardstock for the base layer. I cut red cardstock using one of the Layered Slimline dies and then using the Roundabout Stencil, applied a shimmery paste. Once it dried, I adhered the piece to the card base then adhered the white cardstock frame that was cut from the Blessings Slimline die.

 


The Maker's Movement Mini Maker die cutting machine was perfect for cutting the Stitched Bow Dies and the images I stamped/colored from the Mistletoe stamp set and coordinating dies! This adorable die cutting machine is small, but mighty and sits perfectly on my work desk without taking up room on my work surface!

 

 To finish, I white heat embossed one of the sentiments in the Mistletoe stamp set onto black cardstock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangles (set 2) dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment