Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Friendship

 

Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe...I'm so glad you decided to stop in today! 

I'm so excited to be meeting a dear friend this week for dinner (at an restaurant with an outside patio!).  I haven't been 'out' to dinner since all the craziness started and my friend and I haven't seen each other since the end of last year.  It's going to be awesome!

For the background of my card, I made a distress ink blended sky and then dry embossed the 'brick' sidewalk and blended it with distress ink.

The darling 'cafe' in the background is from My Favorite Things Boutique die.  Most of the other images are from My Favorite Things Friends At First Sip stamp/die set.  The words on the window are from a Sweet Stamp Shop set.  I love this little coffee cafe scene!

Hope you get a chance to spend some time with friends...and enjoy a yummy cup of your favorite brew!

No comments:

Post a Comment