Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti September Release Day!!


It's finally here!!  Today is the Reverse Confetti Holiday Release Day!!


 For my card today, I place gold cardstock onto the cardbase.  I cut Midnight cardstock using the new Center Frame Cover and stamped the images from the Holiday Bough set with embossing ink then embossed it in gold.  I colored in the image using colored pencils.

To finish, I added the banner with one of the sentiments from the Joyful Holiday Wishes set.


Receive this darling Peace Tree stamp set FREE with a $60 purchase!



In case you missed any of them, here are the other projects I created for the new release!






 

4 comments:

  1. Kathy's today's card is so elegant with the black and heat embossing. Love all your cards for the Holiday Release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I agree with Amy, "what she said!" But also, your focus card today evokes such a warm holiday feeling, like singing carols and enjoying a warm fire with some cocoa.
    All of your creations are fab! I especially enjoyed the Halloween tags! So 👻 spooky cute.

    ReplyDelete