Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Pink & Main October Release Sneak Peek

 

Hey, Pink & Main Fans!  Pink & Main's September/October Release is filled with delicious holiday goodies!!  You are going to LOVE all the darling stamps, dies and stencils including in this release (available October 1st).  Today, I'm sharing two sneak peeks...

For my first card, I cut red cardstock from the popular Basket Cover Die.  Using two Stitched Circle Dies and pattern paper from the Be Merry paper pad, I created a 'plate' for these adorable images from the new Christmas Cookies stamps and dies!

...and the sweetness continues with card #2!

For this slimline card, I used Layered Slimline dies for the base then cut white cardstock with one of the Stitched Slimline dies and brushed pinks, purples and blue distress ink pads with the Ergonomic Blending Brushes.  I also used the Cloud Stencil and brushed white ink for subtle clouds.  These super sweet images are from the new Little Angels stamps and dies -- aren't they 'heavenly'?!  To finish, I stamped one of the sentiments onto a Stitched Star die cut and added more of the stars along the card.


1 comment: