Tuesday, September 29, 2020

National Coffee Day - Divinity Designs


Hooray...it's National Coffee Day!!  There's TONS of inspiration in today's blog hop and some awesome prizes to be won!  Each Super Sponsor is hosting their own prizes, so be sure to stop by each one!!  If you get lost along the way, head over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for the complete hop list!


 Divinity Designs is graciously offering a $25 gift certificate to their store!!  All you need to to do enter, is leave a comment at the Divinity Designs Blog on the National Coffee Day post!!  One random winner will be selected!

I'm a coffee lover!  I'm also particular about my coffee cups...I have several favorites!  For my Fall slimline coffee card, I used the following Divinity Designs goodies:

Slimline Pierced Frame Die

Beverage Cup Dies 

Cups & Mugs Dies 

Perk Up Stamp/Die Duos

 


 Now, grab a cup of java and GO HOP! GOOD LUCK!

2 comments: