Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Gifts of Joy


 One of my favorite holiday activities is wrapping!  A pretty wrapping and tag makes any gift extra special and shows the recipient you put a lot of love into their gift!

The new Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts makes a perfect tag to dress up packages, gift bags and more.  It's also SO much fun to put together because the color and paper combinations you can make are endless!



For the gift, I took kraft wrapping paper and stamped images from the beautiful Holiday Bough stamp set.  Using the Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts, I created the tag with shiny gold, red glitter and Avocado cardstock and tied it to the gift with red/white baker's twine.

For another tag, I cut Midnight cardstock using the Inside Scallop Circle Tag for the tag base.  I then used the Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts to cut Avocado, Salsa, shiny gold and glittery gold cardstock to create the pretty word and adhered it to the tag base.



1 comment: