Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Divinity Designs September Release


September is here...and so is Divinity Designs new September Release!!  You'll love the new layering dies, slimline dies, slimline paper and stamp sets now available!


 My first card reminds me of the soft transition from summer to fall; still warm enough to see butterflies, but getting cool in the evening and some trees are starting to change color!



The products used in the first card:



For my next card, I wanted to create a vintage feel by using rich, deep colors which I thought went well with the new floral stamps and butterfly die  The products I used...
  



3 comments:

  1. These cards are so gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fall colors on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Kathy!!! Great compositions and color palettes! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete