Thursday, July 30, 2020

Building My Card Stash


There are also two types of cards I find lacking in my stash.  One are birthday cards because those are needed the most and the other are Sympathy cards because I tend not to make them very often (thankfully).


My first card is a birthday card.  I used the new Layering Circle Dies to create a frame for a couple of images in the new Beach Unicorn set.  I then stamped and colored the fern leaves and placed them in the bottom corner and added one of the sentiments from the set.


 For my second card, I created a quick and easy sympathy card.  I blended the background with distress inks using the wonderful Ergonomic Blending Brush then spritzed with water.  I used the new Fancy Floral Cover Die to cut black cardstock and adhered to the card base.  The sentiment is from the Forever in My Heart set and cut with one of the Sentiment Strip dies.  To finish, I added a few sequins.





2 comments: