Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Eeep!


Hey, Coffee/Tea Fans - Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!   There's lots of excitement brewing today, so grab a cup and check it out...


Eeep!  When I saw the new Mama Elephant Boba Tea set, I ran...did not stop...did not wait for a coupon or free shipping...did not analyze whether or not I needed yet another coffee/tea set...I went straight to Mama Elephant's site and bought this set and the Boba Shaker Die (I'll be using that in another post)!!  Now, I've never actually had a boba tea - shocking, I know - but this is just the cutest set that I couldn't resist and I had so much fun coloring the images!!


 I liked setting off the simple scene with this fun, zig zag frame from Hello Bluebird's Gallery Frame #3 Die cut from dark brown cardstock.  The sentiments in this set are really fun, too!


Be well!  See you next time :)
 

1 comment: