Tuesday, May 12, 2020

It's Your Birthday!


Hey, Pink & Main fans!  Are these sweet elephants the cutest or what?!!  I can't help but  smile and feel good every time I look at them!  They certainly make it a happy day! 


For my card, I layered lime green cardstock onto the card base.  For the background piece, I used the new Special Gift background that was stamped in a light ink.  Then, I cut baby pink cardstock with one of the Stitched Rounded Square dies as a backdrop for the All Ears elephant images.  To finish, I stamped sentiments from the Special Day set:  one is stamped directly to the bottom of the card and the other is white embossed on black cardstock and cut with one of the Sentiment Strip dies.  Of course, you just gotta add a little bling which I did with a few Birthday Girl Glossy Dots.



1 comment: