Thursday, May 28, 2020

It's A Joyous Day


 Sometimes it's the simple things that bring us joy.  A good cup of coffee does the trick for me!  That and the fact that the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop is going on right now, too!

 For my card, I cut Piggy Bank cardstock using the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel, adhered to the Cloud White card base then layered a pattern from Cue the Confetti paper pad.

Using the Choose Joy stamp set, I stamped the flowers in Flamingo, the leaves in Lime Green, the wreath in Sand and the sentiment in Midnight.  I then arranged the flowers around the wreath.

The sweet coffee cup and spoon are from the Drink More Coffee stamp set and coordinating dies.  I then layered one of the Choose Joy flowers onto the cup.  To finish, I added a few small sequins.





7 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, this is so pretty. Love the mix of products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Pretty papers and images. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! My wishlist just got longer, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Kathy! You've done a great job of colouring that cup, and the colour palette you used for the card is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete