Friday, May 29, 2020

Divinity Designs May Release


The new Divinity Designs Release is here...and it's FABULOUS!  Today I'm sharing four projects created with several of the new products!


First up...the new Stair Step Pop Out with Layers dies!  How fun is this?  I used the Hug In A Mug stamp/die Duo, Coffee Heartbeat die, the new Alphabet Caps dies and Latte Love Paper.



The new Suit Jacket die is to be used with the Couture Collection die and it is so awesome!  I created a 'nautical' look, but the possibilities are endless (psst...makes a great 'tuxedo' for weddings too!)  I also used the new Cool & Casual paper pad!


How darn cute is the new Everyday Shirt die?!!!  This die also is to be used with the Couture Collection die and I used one of the patterns in the new Cool & Casual paper pad!


Then last, but not least...the new Stitched Sunburst die!  I created a shaker and added the sentiment from the new Ray of Sunshine stamp set!

8 comments:

  1. Wow they are all gorgeous. I particularly like the stepper card and for some reason the parrot shirt reminds me of my sons teacher but I have no idea why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, especially the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are gorgeous and especially like all the elements you added to that coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the images, dies, papers, colors... I love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic, Kathy! I really like that coffee heartbeat die. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are gorgeous but I really like that stair step coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards Kathy and I absolutely love the coffee one with the great design. So cool!

    ReplyDelete