Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Flash Back

 Welcome to the Saturday Coffee (Virtual) Cafe!  It's Spring here, but like everything else in the world right now, we're still waiting for things (in this case, the weather) to settle down.  We've had 70 degree weather one day, torrential rainstorms the next and yesterday snow flurries!  It makes me want to think about how things were last April...what a difference!



 I'm not usually one to live in the past, but I couldn't help but think about what I was doing last April.  I was creating this card. I was happily looking forward to Spring, my favorite season, and enjoying watching nature come back to life after the long winter.  I was shopping for flowers and sitting on a restaurant's patio with friends for dinner or drinks. This April is a 'little' different, but the hope of renewal is here this Easter weekend and I know I'll be enjoying those things again soon!


 The image on this card is one of my favorite stamps from STAMPlorations called Cups of Blooms 2.  I enjoyed copic coloring these beautiful flowers in the coffee cup.  The delicate butterfly, Flutter Zen 1, is also from STAMPLorations.



Stay well, friends!  You're so very special!! 

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully colored, Kathy. Your card design is lovely and your sentiment so well chosen. tfs-stay healthy. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so gorgeous and this is a wonderful bouquet design.

    ReplyDelete