Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - A Cup of Thanks

 
Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!   Hopefully, spring has arrived where you are and you have a chance to grab a yummy cup of tea or coffee and sit outside and enjoy the weather and nature!



I'm looking forward to finding some time to just sit on our back patio and see how much our trees and flowers have bloomed.  Seeing the renewal of spring makes me thank God for all of the good things that are happening in the world even in the midst of our current situation.


 For my card, I layered a couple pattern papers from Carte Bella Spring Market paper pad.  I then added a small paper doily as a backdrop for this lovely stamped image.  I love this set from Studio Katia: A Cup of Thanks stamp set and dies -- so fun to color and the pretty flowers just lift my spirit!



2 comments: