Friday, April 24, 2020

Divinity Designs New Release


 The new Divinity Designs release is filled with beautiful surprises!  Be sure to check out the entire release , how-to-videos, inspiration and bundle specials on the Divinity Designs BLOG and WEBSITE!


My first card is for those wonderful nurses and caregivers out there who are working tirelessly to take care of so many!  We applaud them!!!  I've used several new and previously released items:

Twist & Pop with Layers Dies
A2 Portrait Card Die with Layer
Matting Rectangle Die
Great Care Stamp/Die Duo
Stethoscope Die
Bandages Dies
Scalloped Circles Dies 



 This is certainly a time when Great Faith is needed and this new stamp set has the perfect words of encouragement plus beautiful hibiscus florals.  I also love the new Delicate Doilies Die which is a lovely background for the scripture verse.


 And for my last project....


 I used the new My World Stamp/Die Duo; white embossing the flowers to create the background.  This is such a pretty set with wonderful sentiments.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. All are so well designed with these wonderful products.

    ReplyDelete