Friday, April 17, 2020

It's a Date...a Coffee Date!



Hi, Coffee Loving fans!  Kathy here!  I'm thrilled to have my good friend Mary Reiner join me today – she’s my ‘official’ coffee date and fellow Ohio Stamp Junkie! Mary and I have known each other for a long time (a really long time) and over the last several years have shared our love for cardmaking!  Here's a little bit about Mary...

 


Hi! My name is Mary Reiner and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I’m married and have two children in their twenties.  By day, I am a test coordinator for a local school district.   Paper crafting has been part of my life for over 25 years. I started making scrapbooks when my children were younger; but eventually card making took over. I’ve been making cards for about 10 years. After a stressful day, I look forward to my crafting time. Just give me some chocolate and some pretty paper and I’m good! Kathy and I met about 25 years ago when we both worked for Limited Too. She made awesome projects back then as well! We reconnected several years ago at a paper crafting garage sale and now we get to see each other pretty often.  I’m so happy she asked me to be her “coffee date.” 

Our cards were inspired by this color combo:
 

 

 Here's Mary's gorgeous card:




Here's how I was inspired:





Thanks for joining us today!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE COLORS!!! I would love to replicate your cards, too. I am going to find those products. Thank you. I am also going to see if I can find that adorable ceramic mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these wonderful coffee themed cards. They are both so awesome.

    ReplyDelete