Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Simple Things

 Hey, Coffee Lovers!  Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!


Things are challenging in our world right now.  I know.  I also know that the simple things are taking on a greater significance - like meeting with a friend at a local cafe for a cup of coffee.  Until that time when we can once again enjoy those simple pleasures in person, let's virtually raise our mugs to each other in friendship!


For my card, I first layered a design from Carta Bella Spring Market paper pad on to the card base.  Using Pink & Main's Fish Tail Banner die, I cut white cardstock for the center panel.  The stamped images and dies are from Concord & 9th Daily Wear sets. 


Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Hope you can Stay Home...with a cup of wonderful tasting coffee!

 

2 comments: