Thursday, February 13, 2020

Hello Beautiful


Hey, Pink & Main Fans!  It's snowing today (insert sad face!)  I'm SO ready for Spring and thankfully, it has arrived in my craft room!


 For my card, I cut black and white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangles Set 2 dies; adhering the black cardstock piece to the card base.  On the white cut piece, I used the new Daisies Stencil blending cream ink with the awesome Ergonomic Blending Brush (LOVE this new tool!!)


 I inked up the solid butterfly in the Hello Beautiful set with several springy distress ink colors, then inked up the floral butterfly in black ink and stamped over the colors.  For the center of the butterfly, I used the set's coordinating die to cut black glitter cardstock.


Be sure to follow us via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!


1 comment: